Ukraine continues its democratic and economic transformation while attracting more and more new businesses. Securing foreign investment in Ukraine and improving business climate is a top priority for the Government of Ukraine and a prerequisite for further economic development.
- A Special Government Office focused on securing and supporting foreign investment
- Secures new investors and provides guidance to the existing ones to encourage business expansion in Ukraine
- Provides consultations to facilitate development and realization of investment projects in Ukraine
- Provides legal, financial and analytical services in a “single window” format and supports productive relationship between government and business community
- Develops proposals on upgrading legal framework in order to improve regulatory policies and investment climate
- Promotes Ukraine as attractive market for potential investors
- Secured over USD 4 billion of direct foreign investment and provided over 5000 consultations
- Placed 3rd among the best national investment agencies from 23 countries of Central and Eastern Europe according to “Emerging Europe” (2021)
- Curates investment projects in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On state support of large investment projects in Ukraine”
About the law
UkraineInvest Guide is an all-round analytical publication to be used as a starting point for investing in Ukraine. It includes relevant information on investment potential of various branches of Ukraine’s economy, the changes in regulatory policies and the data on the objects of privatization.
You can find UkraineInvest Guide here.
UkraineInvest is a reliable business partner that provides assistance to investment projects from all over the world. We strive to elevate cooperation with international investors to the next level and invite everyone to continue investing in Ukraine!
Фото: прес-служба Ukraine Invest